Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sam Gave This Girl a Kitchen...

5 1/2 months ago I married my dear, sweet husband Sam. Many changes happened at once for me! First, and most obviously, I was a wife. But along with marrying Sam, for the first time ever I had my own kitchen and was in charge of a (very tiny) food budget and shopping list. I have had some crazy learning/growing experiences. I've been introduced to Pinterest recipes, all kinds of household appliances (wedding gifts w00t), and some very interesting whoopsies. I finally figured that since most of my Facebook posts now relate to new recipes and couponing, I should just write a blog about it and let my friends decide whether or not they want to read about what I have for dinner every night :) So this blog will be about food, couponing triumphs and failures, and other developments I reach while trying to become domesticated ;) Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment